The beginning of the semester when everyone moves in is always a fun time. I always hope that there will be lots of hott incoming freshmen/transfer students. This year there are! There's one guy who looks like Taylor Lautner, but with longer curlier hair. The point of this, however, is not to list all of the attractive people on campus. The point is to list all the things that I'm looking forward to this year.

In 23 short days, I will be 21, go alcohol!
The painting trip to the Nelson Atkins
Seeing everything that I'm going to be making
Tax Credits for textbooks and hopefully art supplies
Maybe playing ultimate frisbee again, now that I've met someone who shares my love for the game
The iron pour
Actually having a chance of getting something in the Messiah festival
Figuring out just how long it's going to take me to graduate exactly
Hopefully becoming an off campus student
Learning to make teapots

This may not be a huge list, but I'm greatly looking forward to it. Remember, calling your college student every day is acceptable, if not annoying. Calling them 5 times a day is downright clingy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment